ICON Compound Leather / Textile Jacket
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The Compound jacket is what Icon refers to as a Hybrid style. Half leather, half textile, fully awesome. The chassis is constructed largely of high-tenacity textiles for both reduced weight and ease of movement. 1.2 - 1.4 mm cowhide is used in all of the major impact areas. The upper back area is equipped with articulating plastic plates to increase the jacket's protective envelope. Ratchet adjuster straps on the waist allow for rapid fitment options. Multiple air ducts and Fighter Mesh inserts pump cooling air into the jacket for maximum comfort. Finally, a removable insulated full-length liner is included should the outside air temperature drop to unacceptable levels. If your question is the ease of textile, with the protection of leather - the Compound jacket is your answer.
Icon designed their own CE-certified elbow and shoulder armor because they wanted to improve the way the armor fits against the rider. Specially sized pockets hold the armor fit firmly against your body for maximum comfort and increased protection. All Icon jackets and overpants come with removable CE-approved elbow, knee and shoulder armor.
- Icon sport fit.
- Durable textile and 1.2 - 1.4 mm leather chassis.
- Removable Icon Field Armor CE elbow and shoulder impact protectors.
- Removable Icon dual-density foam back pad.
- Articulating external injection molded plastic back plate.
- Ratchet waist adjuster straps.
- Gathered stretch panels for comfort and flexibility.
- Removable insulated wind-resistant vest liner.
- Upgradable to Stryker CE back protector.
There have been no questions asked about the ICON Compound Leather / Textile Jacket.