The Chapter jacket flagships this charge. Painstakingly constructed from the finest Brazilian cowhide, the Chapter jacket is available with two unique finishes. The black and grey jacket features a drum dyed antique leather finish with a refined matte finish. The brown Chapter, while just as refined, features an aniline dyed natural grain treated with a hand-applied waxed leather finish. In the world of leather garments - it gets no better. Beyond top-shelf leathers, the Chapter chassis has undergone over two years worth of design and development. Every seam has a specific purpose; every panel, an integral part of the unified whole. Internally the Chapter packs a full complement of D3O CE-approved impact protectors in the shoulders, elbows, and back. Custom produced oversized YKK zippers, with a tactical black oxide finish, provide the ultimate security of closure while guarding your position. Intricately detailed removable vest liner provides core warmth without adverse bulk. No matter what type of bike you choose to ride, no matter your mission, the Icon 1000 Chapter will see your objectives met.
Icon designed their own CE-certified elbow and shoulder armor because they wanted to improve the way the armor fits against the rider. Specially sized pockets hold the armor fit firmly against your body for maximum comfort and increased protection. All Icon jackets and overpants come with removable CE-approved elbow, knee and shoulder armor.
- Icon sport fit.
- Black and Grey colors: 1.1 - 1.3 mm premium grade black and grey drum dyed antique finish Brazilian cowhide.
- Brown color: 1.1 - 1.3 mm premium grade tobacco brown analine dyed natural grain-waxed finish Brazilian cowhide.
- D3O CE-certified elbow and shoulder impact protectors (removable).
- D3O Viper CE-certified back protector (removable).
- YKK zippers.
- Quilted satin vest liner.
- Strategically placed perforated panels.
- Strategically placed flex panels.