Motorcycle fuel systems made easy:
- How fuel systems work and are tuned to suit all engine conditions.
- Clearly captioned step-by-step pictures show precisely how to perform many tasks.
- The author, John Robinson, has spent most of his life around bikes: testing, racing, tuning, talking to people who design / develop them and, of course, writing about them.
- Gas flow.
- Fuel and combustion chemistry.
- Carburetor construction and overhaul.
- Fuel injection theory, adjustments and settings.
- Fuel pumps, sensors, catalytic converters.
- Intake and exhaust systems.
- Variable geometry.
- Turbochargers and superchargers.
- Special fuels.
- Fault finding.
- Testing and tuning.
- Glossary of technical terms.