Motorcycle electrical systems made easy:
- All motorcycle electrical equipment fully explained.
- Clearly captioned step-by-step pictures show precisely how to perform many tasks.
- Aimed at anyone from the professional mechanic to the home DIYer to the motorcycle engineering student.
- Over 600 illustrations.
- Ignition and combustion explained.
- Spark plug types and construction.
- Ignition: Magnetos, coil and battery, CDI, transistor and digital.
- Fuel injection and engine management.
- Alternators, DC generators and starters.
- Battery diagnostics.
- Lighting and signaling.
- Braking and traction control systems.
- Electrical fault finding.
- Practical testing and test equipment.