Bought this helmet based off of a friend's recommendation. Never thought about buying an HJC because i think their helmets, for the most part are junk. Still think the other ones are but the RPHA 10 is amazing. I would recommend this helmet to anyone. Great in the 3/4 or tuck position. lightweight, and looks great. Best helmet I've owned even over the Shoei RF-1100.
HJC RPHA 10 Helmet - Cage
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Questions
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC's success in worldwide markets. It is HJC's continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmets to motorcyclists around the world.
- Max Air-flow Top Vent: Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent.
- Advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) Construction: A matrix of carbon fiber, Aramid, fiberglass and organic non-woven fabric create a remarkably strong yet extremely lightweight shell designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- RapidFire Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- Optically-superior Pinlock-prepared 2D Flat Racing Shield: HJC's innovative center one-touch open / close locking system is designed for an extremely secure seal.
- "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out. Countless hours of development and testing conducted inside of HJC's advanced wind tunnel have resulted in absolute smooth airflow both inside and outside. The reward is low wind resistance and maximum ventilation.
- SilverCool Plus Interior: Premium soft feel with Ginkgo extract, moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable.
- Standard Certifications: DOT and SNELL.
Great finish and design. Very light comfortable helmet. The only thing I think they can improve is the air flow system. I live in Florida and constantly had to open the visor for fresh air.
I am a fairly new motorcyclist and I had an HJC CL-17 previously. This was an absolute jump for me. It is lighter, a little snugger, and a whole lot quieter. The pin-lock shield is amazing and I have not noticed fogging AT ALL. Although the helmet gets a little warm for me, a simple one notch raise of the visor solves the issue. Also I no longer have annoying bugs flying into my helmet which is AMAZING. Matches my bike flawlessly (2007 Honda CBR600RR) and looks GREAT with a mirrored visor. You can also ride at night with the mirrored visor on, but it is a little more dark at night. Not too bad though. 99% recommend this helmet.
I bout this helmet after I crashed wearng a HJC Elbowz helmet. This helmet is a way different feel than the Elbowz. I feel much safer wearing this helmet because it contours to your face and is a snug fit. The only thing about the helmet I can complain about is its noisier than I anticipated, you'll notice the noise between 70-110. But for the price its feels like a lower end Shoei helmet. Good work HJC.
I have last years Spies signature model. For the money, which is pretty expensive, this helmet didn't satisfy. The padding comes loose and the noise level inside is really high. The vents don't seem to make much difference either. I honestly cannot tell when they r open or closed. On the other hand it looks really good but that only goes so far with me.
Dirt Bike / ATV: 1-888-676-8853
Sport Motorcycle: 1-866-677-7338
Also keep in mind that we have a FREE FIRST EXCHANGE PROGRAM available for this product if you need to exchange it for a different size!