I really like the helmet, the air flow seems great too. To bad mine or if not all didn't come with the nose piece. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
GMAX GM48 Helmet
- 3 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Lightweight D.O.T. approved thermo-plastic alloy shell.
- New high-tech shell designed for maximum venting and comfort.
- New SPC top front vents / interior and styro designed for controlled air flow.
- D.E.V.S. (Dual Exhaust Venting System).
- Coolmax interior.
- Removable adjustable cheek pads and comfort liner.
- Screwless easy shield removal - single and double lens available.
- Snap-in removable chin curtain and breath guard.
- Large eyeport for improved range of vision.
- Padded chin strap.
- Speaker pockets for easy speaker / communication system installation.
- High-tech shell design and high-quality clear coat finish.
- Optional short flip tint shield.
- Comes with additonal platinum shield, shield bag and helmet bag.
I love the color and design of my new helmet! I think I got the very last one on the market. Blue of helmet matches my blue Spyder perfectly. Thanks you Motosport!
Not the most expensive or flashy, but it did what it was designed to do. I lowsided a couple weeks ago at around 50 mph and this helmet saved my head. It did not crack, but has scrapes completely all the way around it. My head suffered no damage at all. Not even a headache.
The airflow on this helmet is pretty good and the fit is nice.
There have been no questions asked about the GMAX GM48 Helmet.