The DYNOJET QUICK SHIFT KIT FOR PC5 WITH SFM MODULE includes one each of the following:
DYNOJET SHIFT SENSOR PC5 - PUSH or PULL
- Races are won or lost in fractions of a second.
- Dynojet's Quick Shifter (DQS) kit allows full-throttle, clutchless upshifts in racing and performance riding applications.
- The shift rod pressure / tension sensor kit is a universal sensor that mounts to the shift rod in either a push or pull configuration.
- Requires modification of gear-linkage tie-rod.
- The linear travel sensor kit works with bikes that have no shift rod, or on those the shift rod sensor will not fit.
- Mount one end to the shift lever and the other to a fixed point on the chassis.
- Plugs directly into the Power Commander expansion port with no re-wiring required.
- Power Commander Control Center software lets you set engine dead time during upshifts and minimum RPM for system operation.
- Pressure style sensor for PC5.
DYNOJET UNIVERSAL ALUMINUM SHIFT ROD KIT
- The Dynojet Shift Rods are designed for certain Quick Shifters only for specific bike models.
- Includes all Dynojet shift rods.
- Shift Rod A: M6 female / M6 female, 135 mm overall length, 24 mm inside thread.
- Shift Rod B: M6 male / M6 male, 135 mm overall length, 32 mm threaded ends.
- Shift Rod C: M6 female / M6 male, 97 mm overall length, 24 mm inside thread (female) / 32 mm threaded end (male).
- Shift Rod D: M8 female / M6 male, 97 mm overall length, 24 mm inside thread (female) / 32 mm threaded end (male).
DYNOJET SECONDARY FUEL MODULE FOR POWER COMMANDER 5
Most of today's high performance, four cylinder sportbikes have two injectors per cylinder. The Power Commander V connects to 4 of those 8 injectors. In virtually all cases the PCV's +250% / -100% fuel adjustability allows more than enough adjustment for all but the most radically altered engines. However, Dynojet recognizes that there are people building heavily modified engines (extreme big bore, turbo, etc.) that may require the adjustment of all 8 injectors.
Enter the Power Commander V Secondary Fuel Module. The S.F.M. connects to the upper injector rail using OEM connectors. From there, it is only a single cable connection to the PCV. Once connected, you will be able to adjust both upper and lower injectors by as much as +250% / -100%.
If the gear position input is connected on your PCV you will have the ability to adjust all of the injectors on a "per gear" basis (a complete map for every gear) as well as the ability to map each injector separately. That gives you up to 48 complete maps!
There will also be a "basic" mode that allows you to have a single fuel table that simply puts the requested fuel change in both upper and lower injector modules at the same time. For those of you that have modified engines that require more fuel than 4 injectors can provide, but do not need the complexity of mapping each cylinder and each gear separately, this setting is for you.
In addition to the increased fuel adjustability the SFM provides, it also allows for the use of the Dynojet Quick Shifter sensor on 8 injector bikes. On earlier Power Commanders an Ignition Module or Stand Alone Ignition Quick Shifter was necessary to use the DQS on bikes with 8 injectors. Now, you can have both added fuel control and shifter functionality at a very low price.
- Connects to the upper injector rail using OEM connectors.
- If the gear position input is connected on your PCV you will have the ability to adjust all of the injectors on a "per gear" basis.
- A "basic" mode that allows you to have a single fuel table that simply puts the requested fuel change in both upper and lower injector modules at the same time.
- Allows for the use of the Dynojet Quick Shifter sensor on 8 injector bikes.