Dainese Teren D-Dry Pants
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Dedicated to touring riders who crave adventure, in search of dirt roads and boundless spaces such as the bends of mountain passes, and who are not afraid of changing weather conditions, Tern pants offer great versatility, through their modular construction with removable waterproof D-Dry lining, detachable thermal padding and closable air inlets on the thighs. Made of elasticated Cordura Comfort, with adjustable sides and removable braces, these pants offer exceptional comfort even after many hours in the saddle and excellent freedom of movement. With composite protectors on the knees and soft Pro Shape protectors on the sides, together with reflex inserts, these pants have been designed to be combined with the Tern D-Dry jacket.
- Removable composite protectors certified to Standard 1621.1 / 97.
- Pro Shape soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1 / 97 at sides.
- Elasticated fabric.
- Waist adjustment.
- Leg bottom adjustment.
- Height adjustment of knee protectors.
- Elasticated inserts.
- Removable suspenders.
- Removable liner with breathable waterproof D-Dry membrane.
- External fabric with water-resistant treatment.
- Removable thermal liner.
- Sanitized lining.
- Air vents on the thighs.
- Reflective inserts.
- Two outside pockets.
- Also known as the Dainese P. Teren D-Dry Tex in Dainese literature.
There have been no questions asked about the Dainese Teren D-Dry Pants.