Dainese New Back Protector 2000 / 3 - 5
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Lumbar protector with hinged plates and adjustable waist band.
- Lumbar protector certified according to the standard EN 1621.2 / 03 (Lev. 1).
- Lumbar protector articulated plates.
- Waist band with double adjustment system.
- Partially superimposed outer polypropylene plates.
- Inner core in Crash Absorb shock absorbing material.
- Also known as the Dainese New Bap in Dainese literature.
Note: The size (SM, MD, LG, etc.) of each New Back Protector 2000 model varies according to the wearer's waist size. Its designation (3, 4 or 5) is a measure of the number of "plates" incorporated into each protector. This determines its height, measured in centimeters from waist to shoulders, and thus its intended fit - the taller it is, the more plates it needs to afford sufficient back protection. To order, you must know both which size (found in the Sizing Chart) and which designation (found below) is appropriate for you.
- 2000 / 3 is for waist to shoulders measure of: 38 - 45 cm.
- 2000 / 4 is for waist to shoulders measure of: 38 - 49 cm.
- 2000 / 5 is for waist to shoulders measure of: 38 - 54 cm.
There have been no questions asked about the Dainese New Back Protector 2000 / 3 - 5.