Dainese Aspide D-Dry Jacket
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Designed for the most sporty riders in search of a technical garment with an assertive look to accompany them during the winter, Aspide has aluminum plates on the shoulders and removable composite protectors. Exceptional comfort under changing weather conditions is guaranteed by the breathable waterproof D-Dry® membrane, removable thermal lining and by air inlets on the chest and shoulders. This jacket, made of Cordura® Comfort elasticated fabric for a slim fit and to facilitate movements in the saddle, is completed by chest and back protector pockets, reflex inserts and numerous adjusters.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 / 97 Standard.
- Aluminum inserts on the shoulders.
- Mugello fabric.
- Cordura® Comfort fabric.
- Elasticated fabric.
- Neck adjustment.
- Wrist adjustment.
- Waist adjustment.
- Jacket-to-trousers fastening system.
- Breathable waterproof D-Dry membrane.
- External fabric with water-resistant treatment.
- Removable thermal liner.
- Front Idraflap fastener.
- Air inlets on shoulders and back.
- Pocket for back protector G1 and G2.
- Pocket for chest protector.
- Reflective inserts.
- Two outside pockets.
- Waterproof pocket on strip.
- Pocket on removable liner.
- Also known as the Dainese G. Aspide D-Dry Tex in Dainese literature.
There have been no questions asked about the Dainese Aspide D-Dry Jacket.