The DYNOJET QUICK SHIFT KIT FOR PC5 WITH IGNITION MODULE includes one each of the following:
DYNOJET SHIFT SENSOR PC5 - PUSH or PULL
- Races are won or lost in fractions of a second.
- Dynojet's Quick Shifter (DQS) kit allows full-throttle, clutchless upshifts in racing and performance riding applications.
- The shift rod pressure / tension sensor kit is a universal sensor that mounts to the shift rod in either a push or pull configuration.
- Requires modification of gear-linkage tie-rod.
- The linear travel sensor kit works with bikes that have no shift rod, or on those the shift rod sensor will not fit.
- Mount one end to the shift lever and the other to a fixed point on the chassis.
- Plugs directly into the Power Commander expansion port with no re-wiring required.
- Power Commander Control Center software lets you set engine dead time during upshifts and minimum RPM for system operation.
- Pressure style sensor for PC5.
DYNOJET UNIVERSAL ALUMINUM SHIFT ROD KIT
- The Dynojet Shift Rods are designed for certain Quick Shifters only for specific bike models.
- Includes all Dynojet shift rods.
- Shift Rod A: M6 female / M6 female, 135 mm overall length, 24 mm inside thread.
- Shift Rod B: M6 male / M6 male, 135 mm overall length, 32 mm threaded ends.
- Shift Rod C: M6 female / M6 male, 97 mm overall length, 24 mm inside thread (female) / 32 mm threaded end (male).
- Shift Rod D: M8 female / M6 male, 97 mm overall length, 24 mm inside thread (female) / 32 mm threaded end (male).
DYNOJET IGNITION MODULE FOR POWER COMMANDER 5
- Allows ±20 degrees of timing adjustment.
- Adjust timing per cylinder.
- Adjust timing per gear.
- Raise your Rev Limit (only available on select models).
- Adjust timing based on temperature or boost inputs.
- Built in launch limiter.
- Individual cylinder timing.
- Gear position timing.
- Boost / nitrous retard timing.
- Pit lane limiter.