The DYNOJET QUICK SHIFT KIT FOR PC3 includes one each of the following:
DYNOJET SHIFT SENSOR PC3 USB - LINEAR PUSH
- Races are won or lost in fractions of a second.
- Dynojet's Quick Shifter (DQS) kit allows full-throttle, clutchless upshifts in racing and performance riding applications.
- The shift rod pressure / tension sensor kit is a universal sensor that mounts to the shift rod in either a push or pull configuration.
- Requires modification of gear-linkage tie-rod.
- The linear travel sensor kit works with bikes that have no shift rod, or on those the shift rod sensor will not fit.
- Mount one end to the shift lever and the other to a fixed point on the chassis.
- Plugs directly into the Power Commander expansion port with no re-wiring required.
- Power Commander Control Center software lets you set engine dead time during upshifts and minimum RPM for system operation.
- Linear sensor for PCIII USB.
DYNOJET SHIFT ROD A
- The Dynojet Shift Rods are designed for certain Quick Shifters only for specific bike models.
- M6 female to M6 female; 24 mm inside thread.
- 135 mm overall length.