Dainese Ice Sheet Gore-Tex Jacket
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Travelling over mountains and valleys, cities and countryside, all the way to the sea and beyond, the motorcycle is the best way to discover a new world and leave humdrum worries behind. The Ice-Sheet jacket has been developed for touring motorcycle riders who demand quality and substance. Vaunting removable composite protectors and a removable lining, this jacket offers the wearer excellent ergonomics thanks to the use of elasticated Cordura Comfort fabric and ample adjustment possibilities, while the use of breathable waterproof GORE-TEX membrane guarantees elevated comfort even in nasty weather.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 / 97 Standard.
- Cordura Comfort fabric.
- Neck Adjustment.
- Wrist adjustment.
- Anti-floating sleeve adjustment.
- Waist adjustment with height regulation.
- Draw string adjustable jacket bottom.
- Jacket-trousers fastening system.
- Breathable waterproof GORE-TEX membrane.
- External fabric with water-resistance treatment.
- Air inlets on shoulders.
- Removable thermal liner.
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector.
- 3 outside pockets.
- 2 Waterproof outside pockets.
- Waterproof pocket on strip.
- Pocket on removable liner.
- Reflective inserts.
- Also known as the Dainese G. Ice Sheet Gore-Tex in Dainese literature.
There have been no questions asked about the Dainese Ice Sheet Gore-Tex Jacket.