- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
At BikeMaster, they understand the quality and performance that motorcycle owners demand. They also understand that quality should be affordable. Not just for professional riders and mechanics, but for the everyday rider / mechanic as well. That is why BikeMaster continues to bring that level of quality and performance to all riders with their complete line of tools, parts and accessories at affordable prices.
- Special blend of highly-refined conventional and specially selected synthetic base oils for increased lubricity and shear stability resulting in greater wear protection and longer service life.
- Shear stable additives for smoother, positive shifting.
- Lower volatility and less oil consumption.
- Better low temperature fluidity for easier cold weather start-up.
- Superior corrosion resistance over conventional motor oils.
- JASO T 903:2011 MA Certified.