Function and performance. A modular with style.
Bell locked their R&D team in the laboratory and didn't let them out until they had taken the Revolver helmet and turned it into a truly class leading modular worthy of the Bell name. When the engineering team finally emerged, the result was the Revolver EVO. With improved features like a redesigned eyeport seal, new chin curtain and an improved flip down sun shade, the Revolver EVO has truly taken Bell modular helmets to the next level.
- Internal sun shade: Offers "on the fly" protection from the sun without having to stop and change shields.
- Modular functionality: The industry's first Modular helmet designed for function and performance all in one.
- Magnefusion strap keeper: Bell's patented Magnefusion strap keeper replaces the often hard-to-locate strap snap with an elegant magnetic solution that easily engages and secures the strap end.
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell.
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift.
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers.
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort.
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever.
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV-protected shield.
- New redesigned eyeport seal dramatically reduces wind noise.
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort.
- New chin curtain prevents cold air from entering the helmet.
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure.
- Certification: DOT.
- Weight: 1750 grams.