Super lightweight. Exceptional value.
The Bell RS-1 bridges the gap between the top-of-the-line Bell Star and the value-minded Vortex. Featuring a lightweight Kevlar / fiberglass shell, Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation system and a super stable aerodynamic profile, the RS-1 is one great helmet at a modest price.
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever.
- Contour cut cheekpads.
- Five-year warranty.
- Kevlar / Fiberglass composite shell.
- Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper.
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure.
- Removable and washable, antibacterial / antimicrobial interior comfort liner.
- Super stable aerodynamic signature.
- Velocity Flow™ Ventilation system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum ventilation and temperature control.
- 3Mode shield.
- Certification: DOT and Snell M2010.
- Weight: 1575 grams.
Velocity Flow Ventilation: Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation System literally pulls air through the helmet, keeping the rider cooler.
3Mode Shield with ClickRelease: Bell's 3Mode Shield with ClickRelease allows for instant on-bike shield adjustments and the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever.
Magnefusion Magnetic Strap Keeper: Bell's patented Magnefusion strap keeper replaces the often hard-to-locate strap snap with an elegant magnetic solution that easily engages and secures the strap end.