State-of-the-art technology for racing performance.
Brembo offers a wide range of radial master cylinders and adjustable levers to replace and enhance the original system. Brembo High Performance master cylinders are manufactured with state-of-the-art processes to ensure outstanding function and performance. Derived directly from motorsports, Brembo master cylinders are available as "Radial" and "Radial RCS" variants, which are easily installed on the most popular Japanese and European hypersports models.
Brembo master cylinders improve response and control in all conditions. The result is an outstanding linearity between the force applied to the lever by the rider and braking response, which translates to unique, unrivalled feel. The master cylinder body is milled using CNC technology from cast aluminium alloy. A hard oxide coating is used for the surface finish. Brembo radial master cylinders are available with 16 mm or 19 mm pistons with a pivot distance (for standard or folding levers) of 16, 18 or 20 mm.
- Greatly increases stopping power along with feel and feedback levels.
- Features large diameter piston assemblies and race style adjustable levers.
- Built to extreme quality standards.
- Single pivot distance: 18 mm.
- 16 x 18 master cylinder known as the "Feel Lever" version of the Brembo Racing GP MK2 Master Cylinder.
- Master cylinder body construction: Milled using CNC technology from cast aluminium alloy.
- Surface finish: Hard annodization (ultra-hard oxide) which affords high resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- This item will fit: Universal - most current sportbikes with 7/8" bars or clip-ons. Designed to be used with four-piston calipers.