Batfly® Strada offers a directional carrier, lighter than the previous version - 9 instead of 12 rivets, a directional seat with a 14° angle and a new outline for the self-ventilating outer ring, which improves the heat dissipation on the ring. This rotor is the result of cooperating with the strongest teams in the world, thus creating a unique product as for brake power progression. Thanks to this new light version, Batfly® Strada's weight is now very similar to the SK2 one.
- Batfly® outline.
- Wave® + directional disk profile.
- Self-ventilated aluminum carrier.
- Directional rivets.
- Alternating grooves on the two surfaces of the disk create a self ventilation mechanism.
- Mud and dirt are also easily removed from braking surface.
- Outer and inner diameter of the disk have a non-round design that enables better radial expansion of the rotor under extreme heat conditions.
- Moreover piercing holes are replaced by edges specifically designed to grow brake pad regeneration process.
- A new stainless steel material with much higher (800°C) heat capacity compared to all other disc steel-materials on the market.