The all-new Bell RS-1 bridges the gap between the top-of-the-line Bell Star and the value-minded Vortex with an amazing blend of mid-line price and high-end performance. Starting with a light weight Kevlar / fiberglass composite shell, the RS-1 brings it with Bell's vaunted VelocityFlow Ventilation system providing cool comfort, a super stable aerodynamic profile keeping the helmet still at speed, and the versatile ClickRelease shield system for fast, easy shield swaps not to mention an amazing variety of tint and coating choices.
Contour cut cheek pads and a plush, removable, washable liner cradle the head in comfort while Bell's exclusive Magnafusion magnetic strap keeper makes flapping strap ends a thing of the past. All told, it's one great helmet at a modest price.
- Kevlar / Fiberglass composite shell.
- VelocityFlow Ventilation with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation.
- Super stable aerodynamic signature.
- 3 Mode Shield - Lock, Ratchet, Crack.
- ClickRelease shield mechanism.
- NutraFog II anti fog coating on shield.
- Contour cut cheek pads.
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers.
- Removable / washable liner.
- Agion® anti-bacterial liner.
- MagnaFusion strap keeper.
- Comes with clear face shield only.
- Certifications: DOT, SNELL M2010.
- Approximate weight at 1575 grams.
- Five-year warranty.