Alpinestars Tyler Jacket
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Stay In It is a mantra. It is a literal and figurative reminder that through conviction, commitment and perseverance, comes great satisfaction and achievement. Things get squirly...Stay In It. Barrel about to crash overhead...Stay In It. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, if the moment is right...Stay In It.
With an advanced microfiber and synthetic wool main shell construction, plus high-performance thermal insulation, the Tyler Down is a supremely warm jacket that incorporates class-leading shoulder and elbow protection. Part of the Alpinestars RideOut collection the Tyler Down is optimized for use in and beyond the city.
- Advanced poly-fiber and synthetic wool main shell incorporates performance thermal down insulation to offer optimal warmth while being light, bulk-free and without restricting movement.
- Removable CE-certified shoulder and elbow protectors offer class-leading riding protection.
- Padded chest and back compartments on jacket allow for Bio Armor chest and back protection accessory upgrade (sold separately).
- Easily detachable hood means garment can be worn in a variety of situations.
- External pockets with snap-button and zip closures for peace-of-mind closure and internal water-resistant document pocket.
- Reflective detailing on rear helps improve rider visibility.
- Gun metal finishing trim on button and pull-cord tabs.
- Snap connection loops for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants and jeans.
There have been no questions asked about the Alpinestars Tyler Jacket.