Alpinestars Tech Heated Vest
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Flat panel polymer heat panels in the chest, upper shoulder / neck and lower back, are strategically placed to aid temperature management, giving the most even spread of heat over the largest area.
- Insulated Lycra outer shell with a mesh lining allows heat to pass evenly from the elements and insulate the body.
- Breathable side panels help wick away moisture from the body to keep you warm and dry.
- Self-regulating flat heating panels remain at a constant temperature to prevent overheating.
- Extended neck collar for superior heat coverage.
- Vest takes 55W powered directly from motorcycle battery by a connection cord from battery (sold separately) to an adapter interface on the jacket using an integrated loom.
- Tech Heated Vest uses new WIO (Wire Integration and Organization) Technology which aids the rider with wire routing on all models of motorcycles (a special connector is available for BMW motorcycles).
- Vest is machine washable.
- Reflective piping and logos.
- Can be used in conjunction with Alpinestars Tech Gloves.
- Electronic Temperature Regulator (ETR), available separately; using the ETR with the Tech Heated Vest allows the rider to select from four different heat settings.
Note: This vest is not an outer garment and must always be worn in conjunction with a suitable water-resistant outer garment for riding.
There have been no questions asked about the Alpinestars Tech Heated Vest.