Alpinestars GP-M Gloves
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Cover your claws in safety with Alpinestars' GP-M Glove. The ergonomically shaped profile of the glove features MotoGP-derived knuckle protection, while accordion leather panels on the fingers provide superior levels of fit and flexibility.
- Anatomically designed palm with Clarino thumb and finger reinforcement gives superior grip and feel of the bike's controls.
- Internal Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements and Kevlar lining.
- Molded PU finger sliders for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars exclusive knuckle protection system made of molded PU absorbs and dissipates impact.
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge keeps leather from twisting around fingers and helps prevent burst seams and finger separation.
- 3D anatomical design with accordion leather on the fingers for superior flexibility.
- Cuff closure with ergonomic TPR construction and wrist strap.
- Finger seams are all external for a close fit and superior feel.
- Perforated leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls keep the hands cool.
- Knuckle protection system features air intakes and exhaust ports.
- Exclusive Alpinestars and Monster Energy co-branding affords an aggressive, distinctive style.
There have been no questions asked about the Alpinestars GP-M Gloves.