Alpinestars GP Plus Pants are cut from full-grain leather and feature accordion flex zones around the knees for enhanced mobility and comfort. Multi-stitched main seams and race-derived GP-R protectors grant exceptional levels of protection. Construction
- Constructed from premium 1.3mm full-grain leather.
- Contoured, lightweight mesh calf cuffs grant the optimal combination of fit and comfort.
- Accordion leather knees flex zones enhance mobility and comfort while riding.
- Also available in "Short" and "Tall" versions with modified inseam length (+/- 2.5cm), providing an option that suits every rider.
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
- Alpinestars one-piece, CE approved GP-R knee/shin impact protectors feature a floating construction to keep the protectors in the optimal position at all times.
- Integrated PE comfort foam on the coccyx and hips.
- Stretch waist bands and sliding hook waist closure offer a secure, precise fit.
- Internal lining with stretch panels inserts work in conjunction with the external flex zones to further enhance comfort and fit.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile jackets.
- Replaceable Alpinestars Sport knee sliders.
- Complementary Jackets: GP Pro Leather Jacket, GP-R Leather Jacket, GP Plus Leather Jacket, and TZ-1 Reloaded Jacket.