Alpinestars Dusk 3L Waterproof Jacket
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Designed specifically for urban motorcycle riders with an outdoors-orientated lifestyle, Alpinestars' RideOut collection is guaranteed to bring out the Urban Adventurer in you. The Dusk 3 Layer is an extremely versatile, three-layer textile jacket that fuses class-leading riding protection with outdoor apparel performance features such as a waterproofing and breathability.
- Technical, three-layer main material construction consisting of water-resistant outer shell, water-proof and breathable membrane and light mesh lining bonded together for reduced bulk and durability; all seams are tape-sealed for guaranteed weather-proofing.
- Removable 130-gram thermal liner jacket with convenient waterproof document pocket.
- Water-resistant zippers include polyurethane ridges which close tightly behind slider to seal out elements.
- Mesh liner incorporating CE-certified shoulder and elbow protectors is removable, allowing jacket to be worn in a variety of outdoor situations.
- Padded chest and back compartments mounted on technical mesh allows for Bio Armor chest and back protection accessory upgrade (sold separately).
- Waist and back shock cord adjustment for highly personalized fit on and off the bike.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction includes Velcro brand hook-and-loop volume control system.
- Zippered underarm vent regulates body temperature.
- Secure Velcro brand hook-and-loop-closing cuff closures help prevent wind and water penetration.
- Storm hood can be conveniently tucked into collar.
- Brushed fiber collar interior for comfort, plus shock cord adjuster.
- Convenient exterior pockets, mesh inner pockets, plus inner wallet pocket.
- Reflective detailing for improved visibility.
- Two wearable jackets in one!
There have been no questions asked about the Alpinestars Dusk 3L Waterproof Jacket.