Storage space is a rare commodity on a motorbike or scooter and yet it always needs securing against theft and unauthorized use. Which is the best sort of lock for a motorcyclist to carry for normal use? Brake disc locks are a practical solution for many motorbikes. They are very compact, light and thus easy to transport. If your vehicle is to be parked for a long time in a place where there is a high risk of theft, combining the lock with a chain is recommended to prevent the motorbike from being carried away.
Brake disk locks are a very compact category of motorbike locks and consequently easy to transport. It is recommended to additionally secure the motorbike to a fixed object in order to increase the security during longer parking time.
- 10 mm steel bolt.
- Easy handling due to "push down" cylinder where the bolt is moved in the locking process automatically.
- The bolt, lock body, as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel.
- Alarm function on basis of a vibration detection system, that means that every impact attack is detected.
- Alarm of at least 110dB.
- Lock can be transported in locked condition without activated detection system thanks to an "on / off" key position.
- Different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status.
- Quality cylinder.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock.
- Battery for the alarm function is included.
- A Memory Cable as reminder is included.
- Protective bag included for easy and secure transportation in a special compartment, e.g. under the seat.
- Good protection at low theft risk.
- Recommended for securing light motorbikes and scooters.
- Technical details: 10 mm / 60 mm.
- Weight: 900 grams.