Storage space is a rare commodity on a motorbike or scooter and yet it always needs securing against theft and unauthorized use. Which is the best sort of lock for a motorcyclist to carry for normal use? Brake disc locks are a practical solution for many motorbikes. They are very compact, light and thus easy to transport. If your vehicle is to be parked for a long time in a place where there is a high risk of theft, combining the lock with a chain is recommended to prevent the motorbike from being carried away.
Brake disk locks are a very compact category of motorbike locks and consequently easy to transport. It is recommended to additionally secure the motorbike to a fixed object in order to increase the security during longer parking time.
- 10 mm steel bolt.
- Easy handling due to big closing button and automatic locking.
- The bolt is made of special hardened steel.
- The lock body is coated with metallic shiny colors or plain colors with "soft touch" properties.
- Quality cylinder.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock.
- Protective bag included for easy and secure transportation in a special compartment, e.g. under the seat.
- Basic protection at low theft risk.
- Recommended for securing light motorbikes and scooters.
- Technical details: 10 mm / 60 mm.
- Weight: 702 grams.