Storage space is a rare commodity on a motorbike or scooter and yet it always needs securing against theft and unauthorized use. Which is the best sort of lock for a motorcyclist to carry for normal use? Brake disc locks are a practical solution for many motorbikes. They are very compact, light and thus easy to transport. If your vehicle is to be parked for a long time in a place where there is a high risk of theft, combining the lock with a chain is recommended to prevent the motorbike from being carried away.
Brake disk locks are a very compact category of motorbike locks and consequently easy to transport. It is recommended to additionally secure the motorbike to a fixed object in order to increase the security during longer parking time.
- 14 mm steel bolt.
- Very handy due to rubberized ring.
- The bolt, lock body, as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel.
- The round shape and the three independently rotating pieces hinder the use of opening tools.
- ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED-lighted.
- ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys.
- A Memory Cable as reminder to prevent an unintended ride off with the bike still locked is included. In case of the 68 Roll up, the Memory Cable is integrated in the lock.
- SH 68/69 bracket for comfortable transport and easy mounting on tubes with round (two tubes needed) diameter of 12 - 28 mm or square diameter of 12 - 18 mm.
- Protective bag included for easy and secure transportation in a special compartment, e.g. under the seat.
- Good protection at high theft risk.
- Recommended for securing valuable motorbikes.
- Technical details: 14 mm.
- Weight: 720 grams.