Storage space is a rare commodity on a motorbike or scooter and yet it always needs securing against theft and unauthorized use. Which is the best sort of lock for a motorcyclist to carry for normal use? Brake disc locks are a practical solution for many motorbikes. They are very compact, light and thus easy to transport. If your vehicle is to be parked for a long time in a place where there is a high risk of theft, combining the lock with a chain is recommended to prevent the motorbike from being carried away.
Brake disk locks are a very compact category of motorbike locks and consequently easy to transport. It is recommended to additionally secure the motorbike to a fixed object in order to increase the security during longer parking time.
Thanks to the 3D detection system, the motorbike rider gets warned when lifting the bike into an upright position and an unintended ride off with the locked bike is prevented.
- 13 mm steel bolt.
- The "sliding mechanism" permits compact measurements and also flexible and easy mounting.
- Soft plastic cover for better handling and to prevent paintwork damage to the rim.
- The bolt, lock body, as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel.
- ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED-lighted.
- ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys.
- A Memory Cable as reminder to prevent an unintended ride off with the bike still locked is included.
- SH 77 bracket for comfortable transport and easy mounting on tubes with round (two tubes needed) diameter of 12 - 28 mm or square diameter of 12 - 18 mm.
- Protective bag included for easy and secure transportation in a special compartment, e.g. under the seat.
- Very good protection at high theft risk.
- Recommended for securing valuable motorbikes.
- Technical details: 13 / 45 mm.
- Weight: 768 grams.