Lock-chain combinations are an excellent choice when it comes to securing your bike. Their flexibility means they are very convenient and offer many ways of locking bikes to fixed objects. A bike that is secured in this way cannot simply be picked up and carried away - which is a real security advantage.
Very handy use because only one end of the chain must be locked.
- 10 mm hexagonal chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage of the bike's paintwork.
- ABUS Power Cell Technology (patented) offers highest protection against hitting and pulling attacks.
- ABUS Power Link Technology (patented) offers a direct locking of the chain to the Power Cell and increases its effect.
- Interlocked lock body cover to protect against brutal opening methods.
- The chain, the case, as well as supporting elements of the locking body are made of special hardened steel.
- ABUS X-Plus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED-lighted.
- Automatic keyhole cover against dirt and corrosion.
- ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement key.
- Convenient compact transport by wrapping the chain around the seat post (for 85 cm length).
- Very good protection at high theft risk.
- Recommended for securing of high-quality bikes.
- The longer the chain, the easier the bike can be locked to a fixed object.
- Technical details: 10 mm / 85 cm.
- Weight: 2100 grams.