Storage space is a rare commodity on a motorbike or scooter and yet it always needs securing against theft and unauthorized use. Which is the best sort of lock for a motorcyclist to carry for normal use? Brake disc locks are a practical solution for many motorbikes. They are very compact, light and thus easy to transport. If your vehicle is to be parked for a long time in a place where there is a high risk of theft, combining the lock with a chain is recommended to prevent the motorbike from being carried away.
Brake disk locks are a very compact category of motorbike locks and consequently easy to transport. To increase the security during longer parking time it is recommended to additionally secure the motorbike to a fixed object.
- 3 x 5 mm square steel bolt, lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel.
- Alarm function on basis of a vibration detection system, that means that every impact attack is detected.
- Alarm of at least 110dB.
- Lock can be transported in locked condition without activated detection system thanks to a manual activation button, integrated into the "Snap'n Go" mechanism.
- Different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status.
- One hand operation due to the patented "Snap'n Go" system - lock closes and activates automatically when pressed on the brake disc.
- ABUS Extra Classe cylinder with encoded reversible key.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock.
- Including two AAA standard batteries for alarm function.
- A memory cable as reminder is included.
- Protective bag included for easy and secure transportation in a special compartment, e.g. under the seat.
- Good protection at low theft risk.
- Recommended for securing light motorbikes and scooters.
- Technical details: 70 mm.
- Weight: 580 grams.