Lock-chain combinations are an excellent choice when it comes to securing your bike. Their flexibility means they are very convenient and offer many ways of locking bikes to fixed objects. A bike that is secured in this way cannot simply be picked up and carried away - which is a real security advantage.
It is very handy in use because only one end of the chain must be locked.
- 9 mm hexagonal chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage of the bike's paintwork.
- The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel.
- ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock.
- Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion.
- ABUS Code Card for additional and replacement key.
- Convenient compact transport by wrapping the chain around the seat post (for 85 cm length).
- For the protected transport Abus recommends, for example, their frame bags (sold separately).
- Very good protection at high theft risk.
- Recommended for securing high-quality bikes.
- The longer the chain, the easier the bike can be locked to a fixed object.
- Technical details: 9 mm / 85 cm.
- Weight: 1950 grams.