With the Bordo, ABUS has revolutionized the bike lock and established an entirely new type of lock - the folding lock. The locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date. Lightweight flexibility in a compact design. These features are shared by all of the various models in the extensive Bordo family. From the high security Bordo X Plus, through the classic Bordo, to the ultra-light Bordo Lite model. The variety is underlined by the numerous colors available and the different locking systems. And with the stylish carrying bag, a transport solution is included in the price.
It provides an ideal combination of resistibility, weight and transport size.
- 5.5 mm steel bars with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bike's paintwork.
- Color-matching silicone cover for the lock body with "soft touch" properties.
- Link construction offers compact folding.
- ABUS Link-Protection-Shield offers high saw protection of the links.
- The bars, the links, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel.
- ABUS X-Plus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking.
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED-lighted.
- ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement key.
- Easy transport thanks to a practical rattle-free bag.
- Flexible mounting with non-slip VELCRO® brand hook-and-loop straps or screws at the bottle holder device.
- Very good protection at high theft risk.
- Recommended for securing high-quality bikes.
- Circumference: 85 cm.
- Weight: 1580 grams.
- Carrier: Transport bag included.