Good fit, no problems w/ hands going numb. Hands were cold but, in all fairness, was in low 40's on track day.
Alpinestars Women's Stella SP-2 Leather Gloves
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Alpinestars Stella SP-2 is a fully featured sport riding glove for women that uses an advanced material construction for the optimal combination of protection, durability and comfort. The glove's sleek profile seamlessly integrates a carbon fiber knuckle and EVA foam inserts to afford safety with style.
- Ergonomically profiled specifically for women.
- Strong and supple goat leather palm and finger construction for superior durability.
- Bovine leather used for the knuckle and finger fourchettes for enhanced comfort and feel.
- Synthetic leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Ergonomically profiled carbon fiber knuckle provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
- Cuff, thumb, fingers and the top of the hand and wrist are padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
- Patented 3rd / 4th finger bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
- Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls help keep the hands cool when riding.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Wide hook-and-loop wrist closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
There have been no questions asked about the Alpinestars Women's Stella SP-2 Leather Gloves.