Alpinestars SP-X Leather Gloves
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The SP-X is a performance sport glove for riders that prefer a short cuffed glove. The lightweight and durable chassis is generously reinforced with synthetic suede for added abrasion resistance, while carbon fiber armor protects key impact areas. Air mesh located around the cuff and thumb ensures high levels of ventilation when riding.
- Full-grain goat leather and air mesh main construction combines durability and abrasion resistance with high breathability.
- Synthetic suede reinforced palm for improved grip and abrasion resistance.
- Outer edge of hand and pinky finger reinforced with synthetic suede.
- Heat-printed suede reinforced thumb.
- Carbon fiber protectors backed with EVA foam located on the knuckle, top of the fingers and palm landing zone.
- Additional TPR protection on the fingers.
- EVA foam padded wrist protection.
- Patented 3rd / 4th finger bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
- Silicone printing on fingertips for increased grip.
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure with TPR flap.
There have been no questions asked about the Alpinestars SP-X Leather Gloves.