The Fuse Drystar Glove from Alpinestars is a 3/4 length street glove constructed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar glove insert and it is combined with 3M C70 Thinsulate insulation to keep hands dry, warm, and comfortable during wet and chilly conditions.
The Fuse glove consists of a Neoprene chassis and leather palm construction which provides the rider a cold barrier and asphalt protection. Glove incorporates a wrist strap closure for a secure fit.
- Lightweight, sport touring, cold weather riding glove.
- Nylon and Neoprene outer shell construction for flexibility and comfort.
- Alpinestars exclusive waterproof and breathable Drystar insert to give excellent weather protection.
- Heat embossed neoprene top panel.
- Gussets panels on fingers for increased flexibility.
- Leather palm and synthetic suede reinforcements with internal foam inserts.
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure.
- Knitted cuff for comfort and flexibility.
- Sonic welded TPR logos and details.