GP-Tech, the top of the AGV helmet line, was conceived, designed, and developed with the one precise objective of being the benchmark for helmets primarily destined to racing use. Made on the basis of the best of AGV racing experience, the GP-Tech combines safety, ventilation, and perfect comfort with an extremely innovative and aerodynamic design.
The GP-Tech design is the most innovative in the market today, and its assertively modern lines clearly distinguish it from its competitors. Aesthetics is not merely an end in itself, however: the slender and streamlined chin guard, the lines at the sides, the top air vents and the back tail all make the helmet extremely aerodynamic, ensure excellent ventilation, and guarantee perfect safety performance in case of impact.
- Cool Max fabrics with hygienic treatment.
- Fully removable and washable inside padding (including neckroll).
- 3 shell sizes with SSL (Super Super Light) layering made of carbon, Kevlar, and fiber glass.
- Double D retention system.
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System): shield replacement without tools in a few seconds.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell.
- Clear, flat, anti-scratch and anti-fog polycarbonate Race X visor with tear-off system; tear-offs included.
- DOT and ECE-2205 certified.
- Valentino Rossi Limited Edition.