The Alpinestars SP-8 Gloves are a solid choice for the street rider looking for a full leather gauntlet glove that sells for an affordable price. Constructed from highly abrasion-resistant, full-grain leather and featuring a rugged polymer knuckle protection, the SP-8 offers high levels of protection, movement and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger construction and a VELCRO® brand hook-and-loop cuff closure, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit.
- Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars' patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Ergonomically positioned synthetic patterned suede palm reinforcement for grip and comfort.
- Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
- Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
- VELCRO® brand hook-and-loop cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and internal seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat-stamped logo on knuckle.