Suspension tuning can dramatically improve the ride quality, handling and comfort of your motorcycle and the more tools available to work
with, the better the results. With that in mind, Progressive Suspension has added a hydraulic ride height adjuster to their 465 Series line of high performance monoshocks. The 46mm bore shock is also stuffed with features like deflective disc damping, threaded body and a 5 position rebound adjuster. Setting it up to perfectly match your bike,
weight and riding style is now a few clicks away.
- Utilizes a large 46mm bore and deflective disc piston for precise damping.
- The beefy 16mm hard chrome shaft rides on custom viton seals for low friction and leak free life.
- The 465 is custom tuned for each application and is completely optimized for each bike, from the damping and spring rate all the way down to the jounce bumper.
- High pressure gas monotube.
- 5 position rebound adjuster.
- Threaded body for fine tuning sag adjustment.
- Aluminum body and components.
- Hard anodized finish.
- Includes remote mounting bracket.