All stands are the same right? Not exactly. Woodcraft interviewed top mechanics and asked them what they feel are the most important features in a stand. The overwhelming responses were: low lift effort, clearance for working, and wheel design (for ease of rolling and stability). Woodcraft incorporated these features into their full-range of Woodcraft Race Stands. Take a look around the pits at an AMA event or your next local club race and chances are the majority of the bikes are supported by a Woodcraft Race Stand.
- Low Effort - Excellent Clearance: Mechanics appreciate both the easy lift effort and ample work / seat clearance around the front wheel!.
- Extra Details: Save that fender! PVC-Coated stand tip for fender scratch protection.
- Powdercoat Finish: Woodcraft stands have one of the toughest, most expensive powdercoat finishes available today.
- XL Wheels: Woodcraft's trademark extra large quad 4" wheels are extremely stable and facilitate lifting the bike on rough surfaces.
- Non-Slip Bottom: Another Woodcraft touch - non-slip rubber bottom skid pads.
- Total Adjustability: Adjustable height upper stanchion allows use on all bikes from a RS125 to a ZX12 and accounts for variable wheel heights and fender clearances.
- Includes one lift pin at no extra charge. If you have profiled your motorcycle, the correct pin for the O.E.M. front end will be automatically chosen.