LeoVince USA unleashes the new GP Corsa high-power, low-cost race slip-on for Honda and Kawasaki 250 owners. The new GP Corsa exhaust for 250 sportbikes gives owners the ability to reduce the weight and improve their horsepower in a very sleek design package. Best of all it is delivered at an incredibly reasonable price. This is the most affordable SBK slip-on LeoVince has ever delivered to the North American market. While this slip-on is delivered at a very low cost, its construction is identical to other LeoVince slip-ons and it is engineered to provide big gains for your 250 Sportbike.
LeoVince puts every bit as much testing and development into these systems as their other full racing products. The mandate was to help these smaller displacement bikes improve in every aspect of both track and street riding. The GP Corsa is available with two silencer options: carbon fiber and aluminum and is ready for you to mount and hit the track.
- CAD / CAM design for precise fit.
- Technical carbon fiber muffler straps and end-caps developed in MotoGP.
- Substantial weight savings over stock exhausts.
- Maximum horsepower boost across the RPM range (linear power).
- All-Aluminum internal muffler construction.
- A deeper race-tuned tone.
- Removable sound insert for more aggressive tone.
- Machine-specific tuning to work with stock fuel settings.