The AFAM 520 SPROCKET AND CHAIN KIT - QUICK ACCELERATION includes:
One Front and One Rear sprocket:
- Front is a precision-machined, heat-treated, steel sprocket with one less tooth versus stock.
- Rear is a precision-machined, heat-treated, 7075-T6 aluminum sprocket with one more tooth versus stock.
And your choice of ONE of the following chains:
D.I.D. 520 ERV3:
- High-performance, lightweight, low-friction X-ring chain designed exclusively for racing.
- Pins for ER chains are put through a patented heat-treatment process that produces a surface 1.5 times harder than conventional carbon heat treating.
- Chain has gold plates and comes supplied with a rivet style master link.
- Used by most factory race teams worldwide.
D.I.D. 520 VX2:
- High-alloy steel plates and pins, solid bushings and rollers, shot-peening of plates, pins and rollers.
- Performance-enhancing pre-stretching.
- "Gold" outer, black inner plates.
- Greater rigidity which brings smoother handling, reduced power loss, and quicker response.
- Highest value in all D.I.D. series.
- Superior longer life than previous VM series.
- Tensile strength: 8,210 pounds .