Woodcraft frame sliders stand out in a market crowded with look-alike options. Woodcraft's patent pending design features a universal slider puck that can be replaced with one bolt. What makes the Woodcraft design unique is the perpendicular attachment bolt for the puck. Because Woodcraft does not have to hollow out the center of the puck, they can leave the sliding surface of the puck solid. This provides 48% more plastic to slide on, dramatically improving puck life. The side mount also eliminates the hassle of trying to dig out a puck replacement bolt through a distorted hole.
The slider bases are fully supported, bolting directly to the frame instead of using a single motor mount. The supported base gives the slider maximum strength to resist bending or breaking. These sliders are a great alternative to unsupported sliders which have been known to actually break engine cases on some motorcycles.
This set of frame sliders was designed specifically for the Penguin Roadracing School's new fleet of rental bikes. Woodcraft designed these sliders extra large to protect the frame while also protecting the expensive fuel tank. The large 4" pucks offer a massive sliding surface and help distribute the load over a large portion of the frame. Woodcraft made similar sliders that literally survived dozens of crashes on the older Supersport models.
- No motorcycle bodywork or frame modification necessary.
- Patent pending design features a slider puck which can be replaced with one bolt.
- Perpendicular attachment bolt for the puck.
- Provides 48% more plastic to slide on, dramatically improving puck life.
- Side mount also eliminates the hassle of trying to dig out a puck replacement bolt through a distorted hole.
- Large 4" pucks included.
- Sold as a pair.