At Sargent's, revolutionary thinking is an everyday process. Never satisfied with the status quo, their Research and Development Team is constantly striving to bring you the ultimate in high-performance, distinctive seating and upholstery products.
Each World Sport Performance Seat is made with the durable and lightweight CarbonTec seat pan, Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension, and dazzling, color-coordinated upholstery.
- State-of-the-art replacement seats.
- Seats are built on a precision-molded, lightweight CarbonTec base pan.
- Each seat features improved foam contours and Super Cell Atomic Foam for increased comfort and support.
- Seat covers are marine-grade, UV-stabilized, mildew-resistant CarbonFX vinyl (standard).
- Most seat applications include under-seat storage cargo area and/or container (696 model ONLY).
- Two-up seat models include steel retractable cargo hooks built into seat base pan.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Accepts stock seat cowl.
- The seating platform is level, front to back (unlike the O.E.M. seat) allowing for more freedom of movement.
- It is wider and slightly "dished" (side to side), resulting in drastically improved lateral weight and pressure distribution.
- The rear passenger seat is contoured for improved, long distance comfort.
- Optional upgrade to Complete Heat (sold separately).