The AFAM 520 SPROCKET AND CHAIN KIT - STOCK GEARING includes:
One Front and One Rear sprocket:
- Front is a precision-machined, heat-treated, steel sprocket with a tooth count identical to the stock gearing.
- Rear is a precision-machined, heat-treated, 7075-T6 aluminum sprocket with a tooth count identical to the stock gearing.
And your choice of ONE of the following chains:
D.I.D. 520 ERV3:
- High-performance, lightweight, low-friction X-ring chain designed exclusively for racing.
- Pins for ER chains are put through a patented heat-treatment process that produces a surface 1.5 times harder than conventional carbon heat treating.
- Chain has gold plates and comes supplied with a rivet style master link.
- Used by most factory race teams worldwide.
D.I.D. 520 ZVMX:
- D.I.D.'s engineers are continuously improving chain designs in order to handle the tremendous horsepower loads of today's high performance motorcycles.
- In developing the new DID ZVM-X series, D.I.D. focused on "Rigidity." Traditionally, "Tensile Strength" has been the bench-mark to indicate overall strength, but Tensile Strength is only a laboratory static measurement of a chain's fracture point. Rigidity, on the other hand, is the ability of a chain to withstand the forces that occur in the real world that riders experience.
- Increased Rigidity means better power transfer from the engine to the ground, greater resistance to stretching under load and overall improved performance that meets the demands of our current high-performance bikes and the people who ride them.
- Gold and Black color.
- 120 link chain.
- Rivet connecting link included.
- Rated to 1200 cc.