GB Racing only manufactures from high quality injection molded engineering materials, chosen for its tremendous impact resistance.
As an injection molded process, GB Racing's frame sliders are designed with variable wall sections, and distortion joints. They have an internal, steel plated tube structure, where the fixing bolt passes through. This enables the two-part molding to be joined together, without the rigidity of a solid construction. These design features ultimately allow greater impact absorption and distortion within the molded structure itself. Having an overall effect of reducing the impact forces transmitted to the engine mounting points.
GB Racing uses high quality Stainless Steel A2 or Titanium alloy Ti 6AL-V4 bolts throughout the range. Strength and malleability are paramount in choosing these grades.
Our frame sliders are generally 25% shorter in length than most other similar products. By listening to many top Superbike teams, longer frame sliders are more likely to increase leverage forces on impact, and in some circumstances may well increase the chances of the bike flipping.
- Generally 25% shorter in length than most other similar products.
- Easy Installation: Frame sliders simply bolt onto the existing engine mounts, no gluing or permanent fixing needed!
- Safe and Secure: The frame sliders use an aluminum insert to allow the product to be tightened to a high tension.
- Job Well Done: The frame sliders are manufactured to the same high standards as the engine protection, providing a safe and efficient product.
- Box set consists of upper frame slider / crash mushroom set.
- No modification required.