K&N air filters offer an economical way to increase horsepower and improve the acceleration through the intake of your ATV or motorcycle. The air filters are designed to replace your O.E.M. filter and be used in your factory air box. This K&N Racing Air Filter has just two layers of cotton to provide even lower air restriction than the standard replacement air filter for street vehicles. Performance designed to provide very low restriction, resulting in increased horsepower and torque. Unlike K&N replacement air filters, fuel management modifications will be necessary with this racing filter. K&N racing air filters are washable and reusable and come with a one year limited warranty.
- Designed with 25% less pleats in order to open up the intake tract.
- Built with only "2& Layers of special pleated cotton media.
- Lowers restriction, increasing horsepower and torque.
- Fit directly into your OE Air Box Assembly.
- Washable and reusable.
- K&N's "Race-Spec" sportbike filters are designed for closed course competition use only.
- One year limited warranty - warranted against defective materials and workmanship.
- Install Note: Unlike standard K&N replacement air filters, fuel management modifications will be necessary with this Race air filter.
- Product style: Panel air filter.
- Height: 1.25 inches (32 mm).
- Outside length: 10.625 inches (270 mm).
- Outside width: 5.5 inches (140 mm).
- Filter material: Cotton gauze.
- Filter re-oiling amount: 0.35 ounce (10 ml).
- Weight: 1.1 pound (0.5 kg).