The AFAM 525 SPROCKET AND CHAIN KIT - QUICK ACCELERATION includes:
One Front and One Rear sprocket:
- Front is a precision-machined, heat-treated, steel sprocket with one less tooth versus stock.
- Rear is a precision-machined, heat-treated, 7075-T6 aluminum sprocket with one more tooth versus stock.
And following chain:
D.I.D. 525 ZVMX:
- D.I.D.'s engineers are continuously improving chain designs in order to handle the tremendous horsepower loads of today's high performance motorcycles. In developing the new DID ZVM-X Series, they focused on "rigidity." Traditionally, "Tensile Strength" has been the bench-mark to indicate overall strength, but Tensile Strength is only a laboratory static measurement of a chain's fracture point.
- Rigidity, on the other hand, is the ability of a chain to withstand the forces that occur in the real world that riders experience. Increased Rigidity means better power transfer from the engine to the ground, greater resistance to stretching under load and overall improved performance that meets the demands of our current high-performance bikes and the people who ride them.
- D.I.D. X-Ring is the world's lowest friction chain. It reduces friction by twisting between the side plates instead of being squashed. Normal O-Rings and other makers' modified O-Rings have squashed points that increase friction. The twisting action of the X-Ring disperses the pressure and minimizes power loss.
- The X-Ring's four contact points greatly increase its sealing performance. This keeps dirt out and lubrication in much better than any other O-Ring. X-Rings have the greatest wear resistance of any other type of O-Ring or Non-O-Ring chain.
- Gold and Black color.
- 120 link chain.
- Rivet connecting link included.
- Rated to 1300 c.c.