NOTE: For bikes with tank spacer modifications.
A compact, fully adjustable, hydraulic shock absorbing stabilizer that mounts to your steering head area right above your handlebar mount. By helping to stabilize the front end of your motorcycle, the rear of the motorcycle will track straighter allowing the rest of your suspension to work the way it was designed to.
- 3 fully adjustable circuits
- Adjustable damping control that allows 25 adjustment clicks
- Full adjustability of the amount of degrees of damping you want from centerline
- "High Speed Circuit" designed to absorb those sharp edged jolts
- Easily moves from motorcycle to motorcycle in literally seconds
- Can be used for your casual bike and your race bike without any internal changes
- Mounts out of harms way and is not easily damaged from crashes
- Mounts in literally minutes in most cases