LeoVince SBK Oval exhaust systems are powerful, durable and most importantly affordable, providing significant weight savings and increased horsepower. They are designed to run with stock jetting or fuel injection settings.
- Carbon Fiber Slip-on.
- Serious performance boost at an entry level price.
- All 304 stainless steel internal silencer construction.
- Available with aluminum or real carbon fiber canister sleeve.
- Significant weight savings over stock.
- Slip-ons boost horsepower an average of 5% across RPM range.
- Pipes made of TIG welded 304 stainless steel.
- Aluminum canister straps.
- Aluminum and 304 stainless steel mounting hardware kit included.
- Produces deeper tuned tone at a reasonable sound level.
- EVOII silencer insert removable for more aggressive tone.
- CAD / CAM designed for precise fit.
- Machine-specific tuned to work with stock fuel settings.
How this exhaust was designed: LeoVince products are created in their own devoted R&D facility using advanced and state-of-the-art CAD / CAM technology. Every prototype is run largely on the dyno and, once approved, is tested on the track under the most severe conditions. In many cases LeoVince R&D works hand-in-hand with manufacturer factory race teams for further development.
How this exhaust was made: LeoVince facilities are completely inclusive, including all facets of production, stamping, welding, bending, and carbon fiber molding. To gaurantee top notch quality, nothing is farmed out to subcontractors. LeoVince is committed to combining the most modern technology with the handcrafted finish brought by experienced craftsmen; all to give you the best exhaust in the world.