The RC2 is a brand new version of the on-the-fly position adjustable lever, designed for O.E.M. style master cylinders. A worthy successor to the highly successful, race-proven Roll-a-Click lever, the RC2 offers a higher level of refinement and design through details that include a replaceable black Delrin lever tip, extensive use of the newest CNC-machine surfacing techniques, custom hardware and precision laser-etched graphics. A redesigned miniature "clicker" lever controls a roller cam assembly which gives riders the ability to manipulate lever position quickly while riding. Brake fade and clutch adjustments can be tuned in with ease. Levers can be adjusted for small or large hand sizes.
The RC2 levers are available in Standard and "Shorty" (1-1/4" shorter that the Standard) lengths.
- 6061-T6 aluminum CNC-machined billet construction.
- 6 on-the-fly adjustable positions.
- Standard or "shorty" lever lengths.
- Scuff resistant, black Delrin, replaceable tip.
- Integrated, black plated, CNC-machined, Torx hardware.
- Laser-etched graphics.
- Applications for most late model sportbikes.